We are Tuum. The heart of the business. The changing force from within. The innovation engine you can rely on.
Our banking platform is revolutionizing the financial services industry and we are now looking to grow #teamtuum!
We believe that the best solutions are developed through teamwork, sharing, and questioning the status quo. The culture at Tuum is one of continuous learning and supportiveness; just as we empower our clients, we empower each other to explore, innovate and thrive.
As a rapidly growing startup, we’re scaling our Implementations Team in Tallinn and we are looking for a skilled and experienced Implementation Manager with a can-do attitude to contribute to the success of our product and customer satisfaction.
Tasks at Hand:
- Helping our customers successfully implement Tuum (platform)
- Successfully executing projects by coordinating resources and time and managing project related daily operations
- Taking part in the constant improvement of our customer journey
- Managing internal (technical project team) and external (client-side) stakeholders and daily communication
- Organizing and carrying out customer training for business
- Mapping and analysing customer requirements. Writing specifications, user stories, use cases, defining interfaces, and providing them to development teams
- Planning deployments to the client environments
- Preparing project-related reports and providing project-related status overview internally and externally
- At least 2 years of professional experience in working on implementation projects
- Experience in software development project management
- Solid experience in platform or software implementation, UML and BPMN, and hands-on experience with databases and data modeling
- Experience in defining APIs, use and test cases
- Previous experience in banking or finance, but if you feel this is something you’d be committed to learning, that’s also fine with us
- Great time management skills, the ability to plan and meet deadlines
- Passion for helping customers and providing the best customer experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Meaningful work that impacts millions of people around the world
- A possibility to grow both professionally and personally as we scale
- Bright and warm-hearted people from different cultures to work with
- All-hands-on-deck-approach (meaning that everyone delivers value regardless of responsibilities)
- Flexibility in how, when, and where you work
- Benefits and perks that support work-life balance
- The coolness of startup life and buzzing office vibes