We are Tuum. The heart of the business. The changing force from within. The innovation engine you can rely on.
Our banking platform is revolutionizing the financial services industry and we are now looking to grow #teamtuum!
We believe that the best solutions are developed through teamwork, sharing, and questioning the status quo. The culture at Tuum is one of continuous learning and supportiveness; just as we empower our clients, we empower each other to explore, innovate and thrive.
As a rapidly growing startup, we’re scaling our Implementations Team in Tallinn and we are looking for experienced Service-Desk Engineers to contribute to the success of our products.
Tasks at hand:
- Being a single point of contact and communications for all incidents
- Identify, document, respond to, and resolve reported incidents and service requests according to process specifications and in the frame of SLA and agreed on support scope.
- Perform incident investigation (via log investigation, reproducing incidents in a sandboxing environment, etc) and if needed, route incidents or service requests to the appropriate resolver or dedicated person.
- Track the progress of an incident during its entire lifecycle to ensure that it is resolved within the agreed SLA
- Provide clear and timely feedback to the customer.
- Clearly document actions taken in our incident management system and communicate incident resolution to requesters.
- Create scripts and/or documentation for customer support
- Working with Senior Engineers to ensure customer environments are healthy and SLA goals are met
- Work with engineering and operations to prepare for customer releases
- Gather and supply feedback from customers in a useable format
- Seek, implement and document improvements to our internal processes
- At least 2 years of experience working as a service/help desk engineer
- General understanding of software development and maintenance process, monitoring and system health
- Experience in working with APIs
- General understanding of databases and basic SQL skills
- Customer service oriented and able to compose easy-to-follow yet professionally worded emails and process documentation
- Track record of working across multiple teams to resolve issues
- Able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- An organized, results-oriented, creative, and change-driving state of mind
- Experience in projects related to banking, payments, cards, lending, or integrations is considered an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Meaningful work that impacts millions of people and the opportunity to take ownership, get fully involved, and forge your own career path
- Growth within the company - our fast-paced and challenging environment offers great opportunities in multiple locations
- Supportive, friendly, and smart international colleagues - we also host regular team building and social events
- Transparent and lean management - we have monthly meetings to share news and discuss learning points