We are Tuum. The heart of the business. The changing force from within. The innovation engine you can rely on.
Our banking platform is revolutionizing the financial services industry and we are now looking to grow #teamtuum!
We believe that the best solutions are developed through teamwork, sharing, and questioning the status quo. The culture at Tuum is one of continuous learning and supportiveness; just as we empower our clients, we empower each other to explore, innovate and thrive.
As a rapidly growing startup, we’re scaling our People Ops team in Tallinn, and we are excited to hire a skilled Recruiter with end-to-end recruiting experience, including talent sourcing, attracting candidates, interviewing, and hiring great employees.
Your responsibilities include:
- Partnering with hiring managers; understanding their work and their requirements
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis, prepare recruitment materials and post job ads on appropriate job boards
- Proactively source and engage candidates globally through various channels
- Evaluate candidates to ensure we hire those who best fit the company culture and team requirements
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Promote recruitment process improvements, ensuring business goals are met without sacrificing candidate experience.
- Contribute to wider People Ops initiatives
- Flexibility in how, when, and where you work
- Benefits and perks that support work-life balance (wellness compensation, team events, additional vacation, and much more)
- Meaningful work that impacts millions of people around the world
- A possibility to grow both professionally and personally as we scale
- Bright and warm-hearted people from different cultures to work with
- All-hands-on-deck-approach (meaning that everyone delivers value regardless of responsibilities)
- The coolness of startup life and buzzing office vibes
You are the perfect match if:
- You are a proactive team player with innovative ideas;
- Have at least a year of experience in sourcing and relocating top talents internationally;
- Knowledge of modern social media and recruiting methods;
- Familiarity with recruiting media, Applicant Tracking Systems (Teamtailor, Workable) and Human Resource software (BambooHR);
- Have the ability to scale results through data, research, and hands-on learning;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Have attention to detail, empathy, and strong time management skills.