We are Tuum. The heart of the business. The changing force from within. The innovation engine you can rely on.
Our banking platform is revolutionising the financial services industry and we are now looking to grow #TeamTuum!
We believe that the best solutions are developed through teamwork, sharing, and questioning the status quo. The culture at Tuum is one of continuous learning and supportiveness; just as we empower our clients, we empower each other to explore, innovate and thrive.
As a rapidly growing startup, we’re scaling our technical project team and we need an experienced Pre-sales Consultant with a can-do attitude to contribute to the success of our product.
Tasks at hand:
- Establish a full and detailed understanding of all aspects of Tuum’s solution, including functional, infrastructure, overall architecture fit - with the continued expansion of the knowledge base
- Interact with prospective and existing customers through executive meetings, qualification sessions, solution demonstrations, presentations, and follow-up discussions.
- Proactively scope technical and functional requirements driven by customer business cases, both current and anticipated, and recommend solutions that optimise value for customers and the company.
- Understand customer challenges/driving factors for engagement with Tuum, designing presentations and demonstrations, contributing to the execution of sales strategies.
- Take a leading role in providing detailed information in response to RFPs and RFIs
- Participate in and lead Proof of Concepts.
- Communicate functional requirements to our Product team to assist with analysis and roadmap allocation
- Customer-facing experience (B2B) and ability to influence Executive Level audiences
- At least 2 years of experience working in the banking or FinTech industry and knowledge of consumer or business lending, deposits products, and payments
- A consultative mindset of listening, understanding, and anticipating customer requirements - ability to communicate these requirements to internal stakeholders
- Experience in responding to formal sales proposal aspects such as Requests for Information (RFI) and Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Ability to work in a team but also independently, handling conflict resolution and time management while focusing on problem-solving
- You have outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Playing an essential part in the disruption of the Financial Services industry
- A dynamic environment where flexibility and agility are essential
- Working in an international multicultural organisation
- Determine the direction of the platform development
- Freedom to make an impact, within the team and the company
- Opportunity to shape a high-performing company culture
- The highly talented and youthful team located in Tallinn, Tartu, Berlin and Malaga