We are Tuum. The heart of the business. The changing force from within. The innovation engine you can rely on.
Our banking platform is revolutionising the financial services industry and we are now looking to grow #TeamTuum!
We believe that the best solutions are developed through teamwork, sharing, and questioning the status quo. The culture at Tuum is one of continuous learning and supportiveness; just as we empower our clients, we empower each other to explore, innovate and thrive.
As a rapidly growing startup, we’re scaling our technical project team (Payments) in Tallinn and we need a skilled Technical Business Analyst with a can-do attitude to contribute to the success of our product.
BUSINESS ANALYST - Payments
Tasks at hand:
- Managing and supporting Tuum’s implementations by successfully gathering requirements, clarifying them with the customer and development team, and forming them into the development tasks
- Writing specifications, user stories, use cases, defining interfaces.
- Managing your workload by planning and prioritizing tasks and deliverables
- Collaborating with QA team to build automated tests
- Writing corresponding documentations
- At least 3 years of professional experience as an IT analyst, architect, or a project manager
- Studies (BA/MA) in the field of IT or technology
- Solid experience in platform or software implementation, UML and BPMN, and hands-on experience with databases and data modelling
- Experience in defining APIs, use and test cases
- Previous experience in banking or finance, (Payments, core banking, cards, or lending-related projects) is highly desired, but if you feel this is something you’d be committed to learning, that’s also fine with us
- Effective listening skills to help identify, accurately understand, and adequately address the needs of customers, stakeholders, and team members
- Must be good at business-related decision making, information distribution, and being able to coordinate and communicate clearly within the team
- Excellent English Language Skills
- Meaningful work that impacts millions of people and the opportunity to take ownership, get fully involved, and forge your own career path
- Growth within the company – our fast-paced and challenging environment offers great opportunities in multiple locations
- Supportive, friendly, and smart international colleagues – we also host regular team building and social events
- Transparent and lean management – we have monthly meetings to share news and discuss learning points